Description du job
Our client is is a global manufacturer of specialty chemicals, minerals and industrial additives. We specialize in the development, manufacture and marketing of performance critical additives, many custom developed, for niche applications in construction, electronics, consumer products, agriculture, automotive, oil and gas, heavy equipment, and industrial and similar end markets.
in an objective of development and expansion, our client is looking for ;
EHS Compliance & Project Manager (H/F/X)
Votre défi !The key focuses of this role are to provide direction and support to the site’s Safety and Environmental team, to ensure EHS legal compliance, to manage projects to improve EHS performance and to ensure that the society and regional EHS initiatives are implemented and embedded into the site’s culture.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Identify the operational EHS risks and the legal requirements arising from site activities;
· Identify and maintain the control measures necessary to manage the risks to an acceptable level, thereby ensuring compliance with governing legislation, Industry and the society’s standards;
· Manage changes that could affect the risk, using formal management of change procedures;
· Continually strive to improve facility EHS performance through effective project management;
· Ensure adequate EHS records are maintained to verify compliance and performance;
· Ensure performance against agreed EHS metrics are reported in a timely manner to both site and regional management;
· Identify EHS opportunities, such as waste minimisation, that can improve the sustainability of the business;
· Engage with facility stakeholders to ensure compliance perspectives and delivery needs are understood and appropriately acted upon;
· Audit and review EHS performance;
· Ensure conformity to both ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 management system standards.
Vos talentsSkills and Experience
· Excellent command of both French and English languages;
· Demonstrable experience in taking on responsibility, and using initiative, to prioritise work effectively under pressure;
· Excellent problem-solving skills at an operational level;
· Excellent demonstrable experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels to resolve conflict;
· Drive, determination, confidence, enthusiasm and a willingness to propose alternatives to established approaches;
· Commitment to continuous improvement – willing to proactively make suggestions on potential developments;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· Excellent organisational skills – be able to multitask and re-prioritise to meet changing needs and project deadlines in a team environment;
· Experienced in project management.
Notre offreOur client offers you a stable contract consisting of an attractive salary, fringe benefits as well as several development possibilities.
Tout candidat intéressé est invité à nous faire parvenir sa candidature via notre bouton « postuler ».
Votre candidature sera traitée avec rapidité et confidentialité.