Description du job
Our client is is a global manufacturer of specialty chemicals, minerals and industrial additives. We specialize in the development, manufacture and marketing of performance critical additives, many custom developed, for niche applications in construction, electronics, consumer products, agriculture, automotive, oil and gas, heavy equipment, and industrial and similar end markets.
in an objective of development and expansion, our client is looking for ;
Business Manager (H/F/X)
Votre défi !Duties & Responsibilities:
· Take over and develop a B2B customer-supplier portfolio
· Visit existing customers and promote our products and services
· Develop and retain the customer portfolio by maintaining an excellent commercial relationship.
· Analyze in detail all customer needs and expectations to provide a solution adapted to them
· Prospect the Chemical market and evalue potential new customers through active business investigation
· Propose and implement the business strategy as well as the pricing policy in line with company targets
· Report all activities to your hierarchical lines
· Maintain and develop your knowledge of products portfolio & their applications in different areas of the industry
· Participate in professional events and commercial activities
· Contribute to the development of the image and reputation of the company
Main tasks :
· Enable the creation of « recycling » value to achieve sustained profitability (multi-million revenue).
· Commercial management, customer follow-up and commercial negotiations for procurement and collection, billing tracking (purchases – sales) & sales statistics, reporting, budget, forecast, business review, market research
· Production management and shipping/receiving service, chemicals purchases
· Manage the environmental aspects, documents renewal follow up, contacts with the authorities
· Logistics management and planning, transport negotiations, follow-up ADR regulations, MSDS, implementation of supply chain improvement projects
· Marketing and commercial and strategic development of the activities (technical expertise)
· Financial administration, invoicing and reporting/budgets and 5-year plans
· Management of transboundary waste shipments (TTD) and supervision of regulatory aspects (EC1013-2006)
· ISO 9001 and 14000 systems: role of process driver
Vos talentsThe Qualifications:
· University education with a technical-commercial orientation
· High knowledge of chemistry, life sciences, agronomy and waste management
· Use of MS Office Tools ( Word – Excel Powerpoint ) – Power BI is a plus
· Working proficiency level of English, German and French required
· Driving license
· Positive commercial and entrepreneurial spirit
· Open-mindedness, concept of intercultural management at international level
· Mobility in Europe + numerous trips by car (approx. 70 days/year)
· Flexible working hours according to need ( international contratcts)
· Knowledge of waste logistics and legislation is an asset
· Broad autonomy and freedom of decision within the framework of the company’s strategy, budget and short- and long-term objectives.
Notre offreOur client offers you a stable contract consisting of an attractive salary, fringe benefits as well as several development possibilities.
Tout candidat intéressé est invité à nous faire parvenir sa candidature via notre bouton « postuler ».
Votre candidature sera traitée avec rapidité et confidentialité.