Description du job
Our client is based in the UK and in Germany. This successful company has been established for more than 50 years and counts more than 900 employees.
They are working in marketing and print all around Europe.
In order to complete their presence and efficiency on the field, our client aims to create a new team that will take action across Europe.
To find their new talents, our client is partnering with proselect for the recruitment of an :
Construction worker (M/F/X)
Votre défi !
Mobility, adaptability and team work!
Your role is to install the company’s products (displays and marketing supports, …) for clients across Europe.
You work in different countries which involves being able to work away from home for up to 5 weeks at a time.
Your responsibilities are :
- Helping the tilers with all aspects of floor tiling ;
- Mixing adhesives and grouts ;
- Assembling kitchen units ;
- Setting out of floors ;
- Keeping site safe and clean at all times ;
- Stock rotation and control ;
- Work in a small team.
Flexible and motivated!
You have experience as a laborer in refurbishment or construction.
You are fluent in English and particularly able to adapt, mobile, and flexible.
Moreover, you combine these qualities:
- Team worker mindset, organised and meticulous personality ;
- Excellent interpersonal skills ;
- Relevant qualifications in tiling/fitting etc ;
- Being eligible to work in the EU and a passport valid in date for at least 12 months ;
- Detaining an EU driving license;
- Fluency in French, German, or Spanish would be beneficial.
Our client is offering a challenge on an international range of action.
The company offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills. All travel expenses will be covered and helped with.
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the « apply » button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.