For a client active in the chemical sector in La Louvière, we are look for
Site Engineering Manager (H/F/X)
Uw uitdaging!You will play an essential role in the company!For all assets of the Site:• To manage asset creation, care and compliance, achieving optimum asset life-cycle cost and availability through the use of best practices and lean engineering• To meet national and company standards of engineering safety and compliance.• To recruit, train motivate and retain the appropriate level of engineering professionalism on site
Accountabilities• Asset management shall be wholly aligned to the business requirements through intimate understanding, development and use of business-driven measures and in compliance with the company HSE and Engineering Management system.• Foster and maintain an active culture of manufacturing excellence using best practice maintenance and project tools supported by lean methodology• Mitigation of risk to business, people or the environment through continuity and sustainability of expertise in local / statutory requirements.• Predict change and flex resource levels to manage replacement in kind, shut downs and business fluctuations.• Secure delivery of sustenance programme & projects and other capital projects not managed by the Regional Capital Projects Group (CPG).• Management of all in-house and contractor engineering resources
• Close liaison with the Regional Engineering Manager to ensure efficient use of engineering resources.
• Foster and encourage engineering professionalism through the development and training of the site engineering team.
• Proactive internal & external networking in support of best practice and performance benchmarking.
• As a member of the site management team, use engineering principles and expertise to support the overall site objectives
Uw talentenWho are you ?• 5-10 years experience of Engineering in a ‘Seveso’ regulated environment
• Experience of leading multi discipline teams
• Preffered experience in both formulation and /or packing environments,a strong base in one of the two areas is essential
- Engineering knowledge
- Challenge assumptions
- Concern for standard
- Engineering project control
- Lead engineering resource
- Contract administration and document and data control
- Development, and Continuous Improvement of Maintenance and Equipment Strategies
- Maintenance for HSE compliance
- Management of Maintenance Work
- Customer Centricity
- Collaborate for Success
- Drive Results
- Successfully Drive Change
- Leverages Data to Create Value
Onze aanbiedingAre you ready ?In addition to a CDI contract, our client offers an attractive salary package based on your skills
Tout candidat intéressé est invité à nous faire parvenir sa candidature via notre bouton “postuler”.
Votre candidature sera traitée avec rapidité et confidentialité.