Our client is is a global manufacturer of agrochemicals.
In an objective of development and expansion, our client is looking for ;
Supply Chain Engineer (m/f/x)
Uw uitdaging!As a Supply Chain Engineer you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity• Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
• Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
• Determine key supply chain KPIs
• Suggest solutions for process improvements
• Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
• Document step-by-step procedures for the supply planning process
• Train and evaluate others
• Provide constructive feedback
• Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
• Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
Uw talentenWe are looking for an experience and motivated Supply Chain Engineer to join our team• 5 years of experience as a Supply Chain Engineer
• In-depth knowledge of supply chain engineering operations and best practices
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• BA in Logistics, Mechanical Engineering, or similar relevant field
Onze aanbiedingYou are open to CDD or consultance ?Our client offers you a contract consisting of an attractive salary, fringe benefits as well as several development possibilities.
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the « apply » button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.