Our client is is a global manufacturer of specialty chemicals, minerals and industrial additives. We specialize in the development, manufacture and marketing of performance critical additives, many custom developed, for niche applications in construction, electronics, consumer products, agriculture, automotive, oil and gas, heavy equipment, and industrial and similar end markets.
in an objective of development and expansion, our client is looking for ;
Environmental Project Manager (H/F/X)
Uw uitdaging!responsive, leader and committed !As Environmental Project Manager, you will have the following responsibilities ;
- View safety as a core value and participate in safety meetings and safety projects, as required
- Promote adherence to safety procedures & work instructions in accordance with Group protocol
- Review safety performance and promote continuous improvement
Position Key Responsibilities
- Organize and coordinate effective environmental management on site. Schedule and oversee process water flow improvements, recycling and waste management, air emissions and dust control, and the sampling and analysis of groundwater, in line with legal obligations and permit requirements.
- Determine, with Production and Maintenance leaders, the impact of the process activities on the environment, in particular the CET water. Manage the outcome of the environment indicators to minimize environmental impacts. Coordinate the related actions plan to ensure timely execution within agreed budgets.
- Manage the condition of environmental installations, in particular the different ponds and basins. Ensure compliance with all permit requirements and that future storage capacity meets the Company’s needs – define short and medium-term actions as required. Work closely with Production.
- Coordinate all agreed and scheduled maintenance work (process conditions, area protection & landscape), the planned improvements and the different projects. Manage the sub-contractors operational activities, consultancy support and follow the action plans defined with the Authorities (meetings actions plan – permits renewals actions plan – others).
- Update and create the necessary environment management documentation with both internal and external support. Define the appropriated training plan for Management, supervisors and operators. Ensure the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 are met to ensure continued certification to the standard. Apply for EMAS, if required for future operations.
- Actively work with the Environment Advisor with regard to permit renewals of all relevant activities. Outline the remediation activities in line with obligations with the support of different Engineers and consultancies.
- Define investment requirements in annual Capex plan, Three-year plan and remediation programme
Budget management and anticipation is essential in this role
- Supervise housekeeping, 5S, and sanitation in areas of responsibility.
- Lead/participate in the root cause analysis (RCA) process to identify and drive out long-term chronic problems and failures. Ensure the timely completion and circulation of environmental incident reports, in accordance with Prince procedures and track RCA recommendations to ensure they are completed.
- Work closely with Environment Advisor, Production, Maintenance and Process Engineering departments leadership team
- Aim for a Preventive Maintenance Culture taking advantage of technologies, machine learning, automation and E/I control, etc.
- Promote good housekeeping in common areas and activities
- Ensure change management tools are used as required in technical development
Uw talentenresourceful, communicative and expertthe ideal profile has these characteristics ;
- Bachelor’s degree in Environment Engineering – Mines Engineering – Agro Engineering
- 5 to 15 years of experience in a similar or related role
- EMAS & ISO 14001 certification would be beneficial
- Proven strong leadership skills – ability to communicate to all levels within the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills – troubleshooter mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret blueprints and schematics (PID’s – PFD’s)
- Strong project planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Good computer skills
- Fluent in French & English
Onze aanbiedingAre you ready ?
Our client offers you a stable contract consisting of an attractive salary, fringe benefits as well as several development possibilities.Tout candidat intéressé est invité à nous faire parvenir sa candidature via notre bouton « postuler ».
Votre candidature sera traitée avec rapidité et confidentialité.