Our client is part of a big group and is building high technological equipment. To consolidate their activity, our client is joining forces with Proselect in order to find their:
Controls Engineer (M/W/X)
Uw uitdaging!Rewarding & Technical EnvironmentThe Controls Engineer will be functioning in an Engineering team of about 10 people and will support the controls software development for new equipment and machine upgrades, introduce and elaborate new concepts and improvements and provide support to the Field Service and Customer Service teams.
Your tasks are:
– Secure and improve machine margins by continuous focus on cost reduction and cost effective developments;
– Develop and program the machine controls software for both new and existing machines using B&R, Rockwell and Lenze technology;
– Develop motion control for high dynamic systems;
– Monitor deadlines and progress of the project;
– Implement latest technology, continuously seek for latest market developments.
Uw talentenKnowledge of the filed, Technical & AutonomousYou have a Master or Bachelor degree in engineering;
You have at least 3 years of experience as Controls software Developer in a technical and industrial environment;
Experienced in B&R and Rockwell structured text programming;
You have a high level of analytical insight and technical skills;
You are fluent in english.
Onze aanbiedingSalary package will be linked to the number of years experience you haveOur client is offering a permanent position in a technical, respectful and challenging environment.
Interested candidates are invited to apply.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.