Our client is is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals.
In an objective of development and expansion, our client is looking for ;
Field Safety Advisor (H/F/X)
Uw uitdaging!Security FirstPurpose of the job
· Promote the safety on site by auditing jobs, implementing the Risk Analysis before the job and analyze all accidents on site to avoid recurrence.
· Check the works on field to ensure that our safety standards are respected
· Promote and participate in the development of a safety culture on the site to achieve the group’s behavioral safety objectives.
· Assist the site leadership team and workers to fulfill the legal obligations concerning welfare of workers.
· Ensure that our firefighting and alarms/alerts resources are operational at any times.
· Train field operators and shift leaders on firefighting response.
· Propose firefighting strategy based on our risk studies.
· The role reports to the QHSE Manager
Key roles and accountabilities
· Inspect, monitor and ensure daily safety tour, in order to promote good practice in safety and environment. Check the maintenance and project works on plant to ensure that the way to do is conform to our safety standards
· Develop, coach and track safety rules to maintain good safety performance.
· Conduct job risk analysis and check if the safety measures are applied on field
· Review potential contractors safety performance and approve contractors. Also approve contractor’s worker (administratively and on field).
· In collaboration with maintenance and Inspection department, maintain, monitor, evaluate and modify our fire system, as well as our alert, alarm system by developing a preventive maintenance and regular testing system so that at any, time these systems are operational.
· Regularly monitor the housekeeping of the plant and the follow-up of the task of the QHSE department in terms of housekeeping (vegetation, signage, ground and equipment marking, …) With the help of our SEPP, conduct ergonomics studies.
· Develop our site security plan and check if our security prevention/protection barriers are in place
· Ensure, prepare and deliver training, safety campaigns, ergonomics, health, to raise awareness, to maintain a level of performance for all staff.
· Implement, coordinate, develop, and maintain the health, safety and environment Management system following our 20 Ineos Safety principles in a logic of continuous improvement of our performance in this area. Especially for the 10 Behavioral Principles.
Uw talentenField manEducation/Experience
· Industrial engineer or equivalent
· Experience/knowledge in :o Operation of chemical unito Maintenance works in chemical unit
· In-depth understanding of hazard and risk analysis techniques
· Level 2 safety Advisor as per Belgian regulation or equivalent. Level 1 safety advisor is a plus. If the level 2 safety
· Advisor is not acquired, commitment to pass this legal training quickly.
· Have expertise in the field of firefighting strategy or commit to follow training to develop it
· Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team setting are essential.
· Excellent organizational, planning, written and oral communication skills
· Power of persuasion
· Ability to speak and communicate fluently in French is mandatory; English knowledge required.
Onze aanbiedingOur client offers you a stable contract consisting of an attractive salary, fringe benefits as well as several development possibilities.
Tout candidat intéressé est invité à nous faire parvenir sa candidature via notre bouton “postuler”.
Votre candidature sera traitée avec rapidité et confidentialité.