Our client is a global manufacturer of specialty chemicals, minerals and industrial additives. We specialize in the development, manufacture and marketing of performance critical additives, many of which are custom developed, for niche applications in construction, electronics, consumer products, agriculture, l automotive, oil and gas, heavy equipment, and industrial and similar end markets.
With the objective of development and expansion, our client is looking for;
Product Manager (M/F/X)
Uw uitdaging!The Position
Reporting to the Europe VP of Manufacturing, the Product Manager is accountable for managing, administrating, and contributing to the development of the PCB and Other Industries Copper Chemicals Recycling Unit. She/He will have to ensure the supply of waste/copper materials and the sale of etching solutions, by-products and concentrates of the Recycling Unit including all necessary related activities/projects, mainly on the European market with some non-EU files.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Take over and develop a B2B customer-supplier portfolio ;
· Visit existing customers and promote our products and services ;
· Develop and retain the customer portfolio by maintaining an excellent commercial relationship ;
· Analyze in detail all customer needs and expectations to provide a solution adapted to them ;
· Study the copper market and potential new customers through active and targeted prospecting ;
· Propose and implement the market strategy as well as the pricing policy ;
· Report all activities to his hierarchy ;
· Maintain and develop the knowledge of the range of products & their applications in different areas of the industry ;
· Participate in professional events and commercial activities ;
· Contribute to the development of the image and reputation of Prince ;
Main tasks :
· Enable the creation of “recycling” value to achieve sustained profitability (multi-million revenue) ;
· Understand the applications and the needs of the customer and of our production department by talking to internal and external customers directly ;
· Provide expert advice on questions of product performance and quality ;
· Commercial management, customer follow-up and commercial negotiations for procurement and collection, billing tracking (purchases – sales) & sales statistics, reporting, budget, forecast, business review, market research ;
· Production management and shipping/receiving service, BG copper purchases ;
· Manage the environmental aspects, TTDs renewal follow up, contacts with the authorities ;
· Logistics management and planning, transport negotiations, follow-up ADR regulations, MSDS, implementation of supply chain improvement projects ;
· Marketing and commercial and strategic development of UR activities (copper recycling expertise) ;
· Financial administration, invoicing and reporting/budgets and 5-year plans ;
· Management of transboundary waste shipments (TTD) and supervision of regulatory aspects (EC1013-2006) ;
· ISO 9001 and 14000 systems: role of process driver ;
Uw talentenThe Qualifications:
· University education with a technical-commercial orientation
· High knowledge of chemistry, life sciences, agronomy and waste management
· Use of MS Office Tools ( Word – Excel Powerpoint ) – Power BI is a plus
· Working proficiency level of English, German and French required
· Driving license
· Positive commercial and entrepreneurial spirit
· Open-mindedness, concept of intercultural management at international level
· Mobility in Europe + numerous trips by car (approx. 70 days/year)
· Flexible working hours according to need ( international contratcts)
· Connaissance de la logistique et de la législation des déchets est un atout
· Large autonomie et liberté de décision dans le cadre de la stratégie, du budget et des objectifs à court et long terme de l’entreprise.
Onze aanbiedingOur client offers you a CDI contract consisting of an attractive salary, social benefits as well as several development possibilities.
Tout candidat intéressé est invité à nous faire parvenir sa candidature via notre bouton “postuler”.
Votre candidature sera traitée avec rapidité et confidentialité.