Description du job
Our client, The European Committee for Standardization (CEN) and the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC) are two European Standardization Organizations and their management centre (CCMC) is located in Brussels. Their mission is to foster the European economy in global trading, the welfare of European citizens and the environment. Through their services they provide platforms for the development of European Standards and other technical specifications.
To consolidate their activity, CCMC is joining forces with proselect in order to find their:
Project Manager (Requirements Change Management) (M/F/X)
Votre défi !A key responsibility for the future of CEN and CENELEC!You will be responsible for managing company-wide projects in close collaboration with business partners encompassing the triple role of project manager, business analyst and change manager.
Your responsibilities are as follows :
- Project management
- Create project plans encompassing the full project lifecycle, including both IT and non-IT activities such as business case, charter, scope, securing resources, communications, development, testing, training, handover, benefits realisation, …;
- Apply both waterfall and agile methodologies;
- Manage upwards – leverage project sponsor and steering committee to achieve goals; navigate governance processes;
- Drive and coordinate execution of plans, including adaptation to changing requirements, risk mitigation and issue resolution;
- Business Analyst
- Translate requirements into specifications;
- Validate whether outputs meet user and strategic expectations;
- Elicit, analyse and document business and functional requirements using a variety of techniques to uncover both stated and hidden needs;
- Change Management
- Plan and execute appropriate change management activities such as stakeholder identification, communications, workshops, webinars, training, news articles, and monitoring of adoption;
- Involvement of all relevant internal and external stakeholders, including at national, European and international levels;
- Produce and maintain user documentation in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Identify and address causes of resistance to change;
- Capability development
- Identify and propose opportunities for improvement in methodologies, processes, techniques and tools used by the PMO team;
- Develop own skills and support the development of colleagues undertaking similar tasks, for example through research, training, coaching, experimenting and exchanging lessons learned.
- Project management
Vos talentsYou have an eye for details and procedures optimisation– At least 3 years of experience in change management;
– Fluent in English both written and spoken;
– Ability to work autonomously, as a team member;
– Experience with agile project management methodologies;
– Aptitude for learning new tools and understanding complex data structures.
Notre offreAre you ready ?Our client, CEN CENELEC is offering a position in a work environment on a human scale, respectful and open-minded.
The association offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
More information: https://www.cencenelec.eu/Pages/default.aspx
This opening is exclusive to proselect. Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the « apply » button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.
(Starting day, 1st of november 2022)