Description du job
The company is part of an international group with its head office in Maastricht. Their focus lies on supplying, installing and maintaining machines and production solutions for high-tech electronic components.
To find their new talents, our client is partnering with Proselect for the recruitment of an :
International Field Services Engineer (M/F/X)
Votre défi !International Service, Troubleshooting on-site & Preventive MaintenanceYou will be a member of the international Service & Instruction team. The job is a combination of a strong theoretical base and a focus on practical implementations and troubleshooting on-site.
Some key factors of your function:
– Troubleshoot customer machine and process problems in person or remotely;
– Installing new machines and machine upgrades at customer sites worldwide;
– Ability to travel substantially to international customers. All expenses paid;
– Submit activity reports, visit reports and other required documentation;
– Perform on-site repairs and preventative maintenance on machines and production lines.
Vos talentsTechnical, Machinery knowledge & Solution-Oriented– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Automotive or Aerospace; two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
– Strong mechanical/electronical skills and machinery knowledge;
– Good verbal & written communication skills in English (French & Dutch are a plus);
– Logical and practical, solution-oriented thinking;
– Ability to read blueprints & schematics.
Notre offreSalary package will be linked to the number of years experience you have !Our client offers you the opportunity to join a job with responsibilities, a job that gives you real satisfaction with a flat organization with a focus on people and creativity. People make the difference and personal contact is key.
More than a permanent contract, our client also offers an attractive salary package and a range of extra-legal benefits.
All interested candidates are invited to send us their application via our « apply » button.
Your application will be treated with speed and confidentiality.