Description du job
KLK OLEO has been a European producer of anionic surfactants used in personal care and home care sectors for more than 50 years.
The company is now offering a synergistic product portfolio of sustainable palm oil derivatives with RSPO certification. Their capability in delivering Traceable, Segregated and Mass Balance certified oleo-based products enable KLK OLEO to continue to grow as the most trusted global partner in oleo-based products and solutions. No deforestation and no new development in peat areas are the fundamental commitment from us that all oleochemicals produced are sustainable.
Since our integration in the KLK Group, KLK Tensachem has massively invested in the Ougrée site and has become one of the major producer of anionic surfactant in Europe.
To lead the activities of their Belgium’s site, KLK Tensachem is partnering with Proselect for the recruitment of a :
SITE DIRECTOR (M/F/X)
Votre défi !An entrepreneurial mindset with strong strategic and human vision !The position holder is expected to develop the strategy for the business in close cooperation with the CEO Europe and to create and implement development plans for the site.
Your main responsabilities are as follows :
- Managing the company as a profit centre (operational, administrative and financial management) while complying with the group’s regulations ;
- Developing the investment/development/maintenance strategy;
- Defending the annual investment budget to the Administration Board ;
- Monitoring various investment projects ;
- Managing all the site-related duties: Production, Maintenance, HR, QC/QA, SHE, Procurement, Supply Chain and Planning ;
- Optimising the company’s resources (human, financial and technical) ;
- Checking and approving the different contracts related to the company’s business activity ;
- Supporting the development of skills and the professional development of employees and maintaining a good social climate;
- Chairing works council and protection and prevention at work committee meetings;
- Attending production meetings and lead management meetings ;
- In collaboration with the HR department, ensuring compliance with the wage policy and defining recruitment needs ;
- Managing relationships with authorities, citizens, inspection and certification bodies ;
- Ensuring the strict application of security, quality and environmental rules ;
- Approving various invoices, orders, work contracts, customer credit lines, etc.;
- Being the liaison officer to the group’s different European entities ;
- Helping to maintain a healthy company culture conducive to employee development and uniting the teams around shared goals.
Vos talentsTrue leader, open-minded and self-directed !As Site Director, you own a Master’s degree or PhD in chemistry (or chemical engineering) and justify at least 15 years of experience and successful in a specialty chemical, performance chemical, paper chemicals, oil & gas industry.
Moreover, the right candidate will have :
- Ideally has managed a mid-sized business or a relatively independent unit of a larger company ;
- Deep commercial experience, comfortable interacting with customers and developing relationships at the top level with an excellent grasp of finance and economics and business development including negotiations and development of partnerships ;
- Strong strategic vision and ability to articulate and develop the next growth plans for the company combined with strong execution skills in driving and implementing the strategy liaising with multiple stakeholders (particularly the Board in Malaysia) ;
- Clear alignment connection to achieving the organization’s strategic goals ;
- High expectations for performance and accountability for actions and results ;
- Encouraging people to innovate, create and be open to change. Empowering people and having a bias for action and an urgency to move forward ;
- Creating frequent and open two-way communication with people; fostering openness and trust among people with high levels of feedback and coaching. Team oriented and supportive ;
- Be fluent in English AND French ;
- Proactive, results driven, multi-tasker and leadership are part of your undeniable qualities.
Notre offreGrowing to be the most trusted global partner in oleo-based products and solutions !You will be joining a company that sticks to six key values: Integrity, Loyalty, Humility & recognition, team spirit, result-oriented performance and innovation.
KLK Tensachem offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
More information: https://www.klkoleo.com/
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the « apply » button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.