Description du job
Knauf Insulation is part of the Knauf group, and for years has been the official producer and distributor of various products including glass wool, rock wool, wood wool, and extruded polystyrene.
Knauf Insulation has defined its sustainability strategy For A Better World (FABW) in 2019. This strategy sets ambitious objectives and targets by approaching sustainability in 4 different aspects: Put People First, Achiever Zero Carbon, Circular Economy and Create Better Buildings. In 2021 Knauf decided at Group level to create a new « Must-Win-Battle » on the topic of Sustainability.
To achieve this, the Knauf Insulation is partnering with Proselect for the recruitment of a:
SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTS SPECIALIST (H/F/X)
Votre défi !Become a major actor in the heart of the sustainability strategy of Knauf !The Sustainable Products Specialist will be responsible for the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) program for Knauf Insulation products.
- Data collection in manufacturing plants ;
- Adapt LCA modelling based on Knauf Insulation manufacturing process evolution and/or methodology changes ;
- Coordinate the work with plants, marketing, supply chain and technical teams, as well as the third party verification team until publication of the EPDs ;
- Support marketing communication, advocacy work of the public affairs team and training of internal teams and external stakeholders / customers ;
- Based on results, gives feedback to all involved teams as a suggestion for improvements ;
- Risk management for new product launches ;
- Contribute to:
– Create the next generation EPD – LCA as a service to the customer ;
– The digitalization of the EPDs i.e. inclusion into BIM ;
– Keep LCA program in line with the developments in the construction sector: regulations and green buildings rating schemes ;
– Support the Management in the development of LCA methods, standards & applications (PEF, TC 350, ECO Platform, new indicators, circular Economy …).
Vos talentsTeam player, multi-task oriented, high energy !The right candidate will have :
- A higher technical education degree (bachelor or Master), related to environmental, chemical or bio-chemical matters, ideally complemented with some relevant work experience ;
- Interested in sustainability related topics, with a clear focus on climate change related topics ;
- Good understanding of the LCA ;
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the Building & Construction sector, or in the environmental or material science sector is a plus ;
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills ;
- Excellent English. French and German are an additional strength ;
- Computer literate on online collaboration tools, MS Office, Email and LCA tools such as GaBi ;
- Ability to deal with large amounts of information ;
- Willing to travel around 20% of working hours.
Notre offreA work environment on a human scale with real career prospects.
They will be joining a company that sticks to four key values: Entrepreneurial spirit, Commitment, Partnership, and « Menschlichkeit« . This final value signifies the fairness and respect found within the company.
Open to new and creative ideas, Knauf Insulation makes it possible for you to propose your input in a professional setting and vividly support employees to take initiatives.
Knauf Insulation offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
More information: http://www.knaufinsulation.be/fr
This opening is exclusive to Proselect. Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the « apply » button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.