Description du job
Our client, The European Committee for Standardization (CEN) and the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC) are two non-profit European Standardization Organizations and their management center (CCMC) is located in Brussels. Their mission is to foster the European economy in global trading, the welfare of European citizens and the environment. Through their services they provide platforms for the development of European Standards and other technical specifications.
To consolidate their activity, CCMC is joining forces with Proselect in order to find their:
GENERAL LEADGER ACCOUNTANT (M/F/X)
Votre défi !General Ledger Accountant rule!Your role is to manage the day-to-day accounting operations and activities for the two non-profit associations, ensuring timely and accurate reporting, and financial statements compliant with legal and statutory requirements.
As General Ledger Accountant your tasks are:
- Monitor period-end close activities and financial results for two non-profit associations;
- Prepare General Ledger entries, details and reconciliation including payroll accounting;
- Assist in preparing financial reporting (annual budget, quarterly reporting and forecasting), including monthly cash flow forecast, and ad hoc financial analysis;
- Coordinate EC contracts invoicing and reconciliation of project accounting with general accounting;
- Supervise the accounts receivable and invoicing/collection process, taking an active part in the day-to-day activities;
- Back-up in the accounts payable and booking of bank transactions to secure timely and correct payments of suppliers and staff expenses, and reconciliations;
- Support the functioning of the Unit through involvement in horizontal operation work, within strict timeframes and the update of the Quality Management System for the relevant documentation;
- Be actively involved in the development of improvement schemes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Vos talentsFine communicator, reliable, number lover!The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a degree in Accounting / Finance and have at least 2 years of experience as general ledger accountant in Belgium.
- Be fluent in English (written & spoken) and have good knowledge in one of the 3 nationals language.
- Be an expert in Excel.
- Be a problem solver with an eye for details.
- Be a real team player and enjoy working in a small team.
Notre offrePermanent contract + competitive salary packageOur client, CEN and CENELEC is offering a position in a work environment on a human scale, respectful and open-minded.
The association offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.More information: https://www.cencenelec.eu/Pages/default.aspx
This opening is exclusive to proselect. Interested candidates are invited to submit their application by clicking the Apply button.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.