Description du job
Our client is a key international producer and supplier of various industrial products. This company is largely known for its openness to creative approaches and values of commitment and respect.
To pursue its development, our client is partnering with proselect for the recruitment of a:
HEAD OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT (F/M/X)
Votre défi !A challenging, exciting and international position!The main purpose of the Head of Project Management is to develop and lead a team of project and construction managers all using and improving a robust and standardized project management system to deliver large and complex engineering projects to meet the group objectives. This covers all project activities like safety, permitting & local rules compliance, staffing, scoping, budgeting, scheduling, procurement, risks management, reporting.
This team manages projects of various sizes, from manufacturing improvement, plant rebuild and upgrades, up to new large Greenfields.
Reporting to the Engineering Director Europe, you will work on:
- Staff and manage project management team;
- Develop and maintain the safety culture. This includes design, construction and commissioning phases of capital projects;
- Optimize manufacturing equipment total cost of ownership, in order to maintain the company cost leadership position. This includes the design of cost efficient production lines and purchasing strategy definition;
- Improve the engineering processes, embedding the project learnings into the engineering workflows;
- Contribute to the company sustainability objectives by implementing the technology roadmap;
- Share know-how and good practices with colleagues;
Your next challenges will be to ensure that the organisation can cover future projects and support the rapid growth of the group.
Vos talentsOpen-minded, Resilient and leadership !
You hold a University Degree in Engineering or equivalent by experience. Furthermore, you have a successful experience of at least 10 years in project management and manufacturing environments.
The right candidate will :
- Be true leader and have strong people management skills;
- Have a very good command of English, any other language is a plus;
- Have PMA certification and/or experience on a construction site is an asset;
- Count experience of multinational organization and projects with a technical background;
- Be resilient, you have good resistance to stressful situations;
- Be a team player, proud to support and develop his/her team;
- Have ability to develop a strong internal and external network;
- Be agile in communication, reporting, decision making and can handle with discretion & confidentiality;
- Have excellent organizational skills;
- Be willing to travel around 50% of working hours (mainly in EMEA).
Notre offreOur client is offering a position in an international work environment that values the sustainability where you will take on an exciting and challenging role.
Open to new and creative ideas, our client makes it possible for you to propose your input in a professional setting and vividly support employees to take initiatives.
They offer a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills including a company car, insurances, bonus.
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the « apply » button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.