Description du job
Our client is is a global manufacturer of specialty chemicals, minerals and industrial additives. We specialize in the development, manufacture and marketing of performance critical additives, many custom developed, for niche applications in construction, electronics, consumer products, agriculture, automotive, oil and gas, heavy equipment, and industrial and similar end markets.
in an objective of development and expansion, our client is looking for ;
Maintenance Manager (H/F/X)
Votre défi !Safety, technics & Responsabilities !Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Maintenance Manager is accountable for :
- View safety as a core value and participates in safety meetings as required
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are done in accordance with the company policies and all legal regulations to be compliant with safety and environmental standards
- Promote adherence to safety procedures & work instructions in accordance with Group protocol
- Promote safety awareness through structured formats and associate communications Review safety performance and promote continuous improvement
- Schedule and oversee all maintenance related work by managing a team of maintenance technicians, supervisors, and sub-contractors. Ensure the operations of the plant assets, equipment, and systems. Improve and lead the maintenance organization, designing and implementing long-term continuous improvement to our facilities.
- Manage the maintenance budget. Forecast, order, and negotiate prices for spare parts inventory and adequate capital/asset value
- Track equipment and assets maintenance and work order history developing and using a strong CMMS software tool
- Report key indicators (preventive maintenance ratio, downtimes, sub-contracting costs, etc.).
- Responsible for maintaining records associated with mechanical integrity and compliance.
- Select and hire subcontractors for specialized maintenance activities/work
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are revised within the team and ensure compliance. Provide necessary training to department employees and develop empowerment (skills development / talent management) as required. Promote first level maintenance training of operational shift leaders & reference operators. Have a continuous education and technical development philosophy.
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement. Supervise housekeeping, 5S, and sanitation in areas of responsibility.
- Lead/participate in the root cause analysis (RCA) process to identify and drive out long-term chronic problems and failures. Track RCA recommendations and ensure they are completed.
- Conducts annual performance reviews for subordinates in accordance with Company policy.
- Work closely with Production and Process Engineering departments leadership team to improve productivity and efficient cost management
- Aim for a Preventive Maintenance Culture taking advantage of technologies, machine learning, automation and E/’ control, etc.
- Promote good housekeeping in common areas and activities
- Ensure change management tools are used as required in technical development
Vos talentsWho are you ?Education and Additional Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or Science related field preferred, but can be mitigated by experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of maintenance and/or reliability experience with industrial equipment and/or manufacturing systems.
- Proven strong leadership skills in management role Excellent problem-solving skills — troubleshooter mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret blueprints and schematics
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Good computer skills
- Fluent in French & English — Dutch understanding is a plus
Notre offreOur client offers you a stable contract consisting of an attractive salary, fringe benefits as well as several development possibilities.
Tout candidat intéressé est invité à nous faire parvenir sa candidature via notre bouton « postuler ».
Votre candidature sera traitée avec rapidité et confidentialité.