Description du job
Our client is an international group and for years has been the official producer and distributor of various construction products.
To achieve their goals and maintain their development, our client is partnering with Proselect for the recruitment of a:
Votre défi !A position based on analysis and support to decision-making
Reporting to the Industrial Controlling Manager, your role is to coordinate and organize the production budget process of 20 plants, check completeness and coherence of data and timing and prepare overviews for the management.
You will then support their decision-making from a financial point of view.
Moreover, you will be in charge of :
- Create monthly internal reports and analysis and develop automatic solutions;
- Develop monthly reports further and ensure data accuracy between different reporting systems ;
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance ;
- Analyze current and past trends in expenses for the company (EMEA) ;
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis;
- Ad hoc help and assistance for all Controllers…;
- Supporting Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis;
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes.
Vos talentsA personnality that will contribute to the success of the team!You hold a Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance or comparable.
You have at least 2-5 years’ experience in controlling, ideally in an industrial environment.
The ideal candidate will also meet these qualities:
- You are fluent in English. German and/or French, although not mandatory, are distinct assets;
- You have a good understanding of Finance and Accounting principles, processes & structures and a strong financial statement analysis capability;
- You have excellent communication skills, you are able to convince all types of stakeholders (executives, business leaders, engineers, finance colleagues);
- You are able to interact effectively across hierarchies, functions/businesses and cultures;
- Excellent reporting skills are needed (handling data bases, building up reports and overviews, analyze results in a meaningful way…);
- You have the ability to think strategically, independently structure, analyze, and synthesize findings / dynamic inputs and develop innovative solutions within an entrepreneurial, fast changing environment;
- Good command of MS Excel, PowerPoint databases and SAP FI/CO is also a great asset,
- You have high standards of accuracy and precision;
- Creative, confident, and collaborative by nature, you are a team player ;
- Good organizational and time management skills are needed to meet the deadlines;
- You are able to operate internationally (around 10% travelling).
Notre offreOur client is offering a position in a work environment on a human scale with real career prospects.
Open to new and creative ideas, our client makes it possible for you to propose your input in a professional setting and vividly support employees to take initiatives.
The company offers you a permanent contract with a competitive salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the « apply » button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.