Description du job
For a client in the region of Hainaut active in the black carbon sector, we are looking for a ;
Chief Accountant (H/F/X)
Votre défi !You are responsible for handling Accounting, Indirect Taxes, etc. of the Innovation Centre in line with the European standards along with other financial activities.
- Is in charge of the timely input and record of transactions ;
- Is responsible for processing monthly closing activities accurately ;
- Provides and maintains high level performance dashboards to the Leadership team ;
- Collects, interprets, and reviews financial information ;
- Prepares the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports ;
- Is in charge if the tax reporting and inventory processing ;
- Collects and analyses data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates ;
- Prepares weekly cash flow statements, and controls expenditure and cash flow
- Contributes to year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Produces financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc. ;
- Prepares financial and business-related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments ;
- Coordinates and facilitates the annual strategic planning process ;
- Examines financial records to check for accurac vcy
- Treasury: processes all bank statements, prepares outgoing payments and maintains the cash flow reporting
- Prepares legal required reporting such as all VAT and BNB/FOD Finance reports
- Prepares supports the periodical closing activities
- Prepares the statutory closing and creates annual accounts and tax declaration ;
- Manages the Company’s Asset management
- Leads the annual financial statements audit ;
- Supports monthly Payroll of the employees working at PCBL’s Innovation Centre (accounting charges and monthly reconciliations)
- Implements an effective framework for processing employee monthly expenses
- Works for Compliance with the European Tax regulation and structure ;
- Examines the availability of Input Tax Credit and conducts the assessment of Indirect taxes
- Respects accounting and financial procedures
- Follows and applies the evolution of the accounting and tax legislation, and constitutes reference documents
- Asks for grant applications
Qualifications: Accountant /CA Inter with 5-7 years of experience/MBA.
Having worked in an international environment, preferably in a Global R&D Centre catering to multinational requirements
· Proficiency in English – both written and verbal
· Knowledge of MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
· Thorough knowledge of Belgian GAAP / Europe GAAP
· Exposure in SAP S4 Hana FICO
· VAT extended knowlegde
Notre offreOur client offers you a CDI contract made up of numerous extralegal benefits such as 42 days of leave or a car.
Tout candidat intéressé est invité à nous faire parvenir sa candidature via notre bouton « postuler ».
Votre candidature sera traitée avec rapidité et confidentialité.