Description du job
Our client, The European Committee for Standardization (CEN) and the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC) are two non-profit European Standardization Organizations and their management center (CCMC) is located in Brussels. Their mission is to foster the European economy in global trading, the welfare of European citizens and the environment. Through their services they provide platforms for the development of European Standards and other technical specifications.
To consolidate their activity, CCMC is joining forces with Proselect in order to find their:
EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANT (M/F/X)
Votre défi !Analysis, reporting and Financial improvement !Your role is to manage the day-to-day accounting operations and activities for the two non-profit associations, ensuring timely and accurate reporting, and financial statements compliant with legal and statutory requirements.
As Experienced Accountant your tasks are:
- Monitor period-end close activities and financial results for two non-profit associations;
- Prepare General Ledger entries, details and reconciliation including payroll accounting;
- Prepare recurring financial reporting and analysis, and on specific projects, where necessary;
- Organize and prepare the financial and management reporting for the senior management, Financial Committees, Administrative Boards and General Assemblies (budget, quarterly report, forecast);
- Supervise the accounts receivable and invoicing/collection process, taking an active part in the day-to-day activities;
- Participate in the booking of bank transactions in order to secure timely and correct payments of suppliers and staff expenses, and reconciliations;
- Be actively involved in the development of improvement schemes to increase efficiency and effectiveness;
- Be able to coach and develop more junior accountants within the team.
Vos talentsFine communicator, reliable, number lover and experimented !The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a degree in Accounting / Finance and have at least 3 years of experience of general and project accounting, budgeting and reporting in Belgium.
- Be fluent in English (written & spoken) and have good knowledge in one of the 3 nationals language.
- Be an expert in Excel.
- Be a problem solver with an eye for details.
- Be a real team player and enjoy working in a small team.
Notre offreOur client, CEN and CENELEC is offering a position in a work environment on a human scale, respectful and open-minded.
The association offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
More information: https://www.cencenelec.eu/Pages/default.aspx
This opening is exclusive to proselect. Interested candidates are invited to applicate with the bouton postulate.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.