Field Service Engineer - Zellik
Our client is a branch of an international company based in the United States. It develops packaging machines.
Thanks to a strong international presence, our client prioritises human initiative and multi-faceted talents.
In order to strengthen their team, our client is working with proselect to search for a:
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER – ENG (H/F/X)
Votre défi :
To develop and improve specific solutions and be efficient!
Your goal is to satisfy clients as best as possible and offer a high-quality service.
You are responsible for your projects from design through assembly, testing and installation.
Based on the specifications, your role is to:
- develop, test and install new machines;
- perform repairs in various fields: mechanical, electrical and/or on-site software equipment;
- build and maintain client relationships;
- operate with the goal of continuously improving and constantly look for intelligent solutions;
- interpret plans and assembly instructions;
- ensure the project is carried out within the budget, in compliance with deadlines and sustainability and safety standards;
- make reports about your project and, on occasion, collaborate with other departments.
Vos Talents :
Problem solver, persistent and self-starter!
You have a bachelor’s degree or are an engineer in the electromechanical field and have 3 years’ worth of experience in the field of mechanics, pneumatics, etc.
You are fluent in English – both spoken and written – and either Dutch or French.
You have excellent analytical and organisational skills. You think and operate in a pragmatic manner.
You consider the assembly phase of the machine in your ideas and design.
You have experience with PLC programming.
Depending on your area of expertise, our client is looking for an external Field Service Engineer who will be able to travel more than 50% of the time.
Diplomatic; you have excellent relationships with clients. You are a team player and adapt to the culture of your clients.
Notre offre :
Our client is offering the advantages of a dynamic, international and professional company. They are also offering an open-ended contract and a salary in line with your skills, as well as certain extra-legal benefits.
Are you up for this challenge? Any interested candidate is invited to send their application via the “Apply” button.
Your candidacy will be processed quickly and confidentially.