Design and Process Manager - Visé
Knauf Insulation is part of the Knauf group, and for years has been the official producer and distributor of various products including glass wool, rock wool, wood wool, and extruded polystyrene.
With its four core values, Knauf Insulation wishes to become the global leader in energy-efficient systems for buildings.
To achieve this, the Knauf Insulation is partnering with proselect for the recruitment of a:
Design and Process Manager (M/F/X)
Votre défi :
A key position within a technical team!
As Design and Process Manager, your workplace is based in Visé and your purpose is to develop new products and systems regarding Knauf Insulation’s needs.
To do so, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop, in coordination with the plants, new products and processes related to construction, OEM (Direct contact to Customer and Taylor Made products and services) and Technical Solution segments ;
- Determine and test new components involved in the composition of new products with Knauf Insulation’s suppliers ;
- Take part in the development or improvement of strategies ;
- Ensure administration and complete management of the product certification process (CE marking, voluntary marks, ...) regarding the regulations and standards to which the company must comply ;
- Supervise laboratory tests (parameterization, validation) and ensure their reporting ;
- Develop products, coordinate production trials and define quality control criteria.
Vos Talents :
Project management and innovation!
You hold a University Degree in Construction, Mechanical or Chemical engineering. Furthermore, you have a successful experience of at least 3 years in project management or product development in the industrial field.
The right candidate will :
- Have an open-minded attitude and a strong interest in innovation and creative technical solutions ;
- Be a Team Player with excellent communication skills ;
- Have a very good command of English, German is a plus ;
- Be able to take initiatives and manage multiple projects simultaneously ;
- Manage his time efficiently and be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment ;
- Have a good knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint ;
- Be willing to travel 30% of working time.
- Relative knowledge of building techniques, building products, facing and membranes as well as their bonding and lamination, and certification process for products and systems are a plus ;
- To be trained and experienced in Six Sigma type Process excellence techniques is an asset ;
- Knowledge of European certification and voluntary certifications in Europe is a plus.
Notre offre :
Our client, Knauf Insulation, is offering a position in a work environment on a human scale with real career prospects.
You will be joining a company that sticks to four key values: Entrepreneurial spirit, Commitment, Partnership, and "Menschlichkeit". This final value signifies the fairness and respect found within the company.
Open to new and creative ideas, Knauf Insulation makes it possible for you to propose your input in a professional setting and vividly support employees to take initiatives.
Knauf Insulation offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
More information: http://www.knaufinsulation.be/fr
This opening is exclusive to proselect. Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the "apply" button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.