Project Control Engineer - Škofja Loka
Knauf Insulation is part of the Knauf group, and for years has been the official producer and distributor of various products including glass wool, rock wool, wood wool, and extruded polystyrene.
With its four core values, Knauf Insulation wishes to become theglobal leader in energy-efficient systems for buildings.
To achieve this, the Knauf Insulation plant in Visé is partnering with ProSelect for the recruitment of a:
Project Control Engineer (H/F/X)
More information: http://www.knaufinsulation.be/fr
Votre défi :
As Project Control Engineer at Knauf Insulation based in Škofja Loka, you are responsible for the following:
- Deliver P&ID’s together with the Mechanical Technology Engineering Managers for the different processes in RMW ;
- Deliver functional descriptions together with the Mechanical Technology Engineering Managers for the different processes in RMW ;
- Develop and define operational concepts, SCADA images and the network ;
- Develop and maintain engineering standards and practices, which are already within the department, update guideline documents when needed ;
- Deliver and verification of scope specifications / requirements with Technology Engineering Managers in order to lead the design of electrical systems and prevent scope / design changes ;
- Keep relationships with outside manufacturers and vendors in order to facilitate design and staying up to date with new technologies ;
- Validate tendering and deliver bid comparisons for several scopes ;
- Validate intermediate and final as build documentation (software, operation manual) ;
- Archive engineering and design information, drawings, software and related reference lists for each scope package ;
- Manage suppliers and their scope from automation point of view ;
- Supervise the commissioning of scope packages ;
- Finally improve the control systems of the whole line over a certain period, means closing the gap between process and the logic of control ;
- Control of the sensitive equipment, being able to avoid a stop of the line. Act as trouble shooter in case of a line shutdown.
Vos Talents :
From a Automation Engineer background and you have at a minimum 5 years of experience in an industrial environment ;
- You are fluent English and in French (plant language). Any other language is a plus ;
- You are autonomous, organized, proactive ;
- You regularly work with MS Office and you have gained experience with an software tools (Siemens Automation S7/1500, WINCC, AutoCAD,...);
- You are able to work appropriately as an automation, be self-motivated and be able to work unsupervised as well ;
- You have the ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team with engineering and Project managers; work within deadlines and adjust external resources as required ;
- Your core competencies: analytical, adaptable, enterprising, dynamic, proactive, invested, and capable of developing and implementing new ideas;
- You are flexible and handle stress well.
Notre offre :
Our client, Knauf Insulation, is offering a position in a work environment on a human scale with real career prospects.
You will be joining a company that sticks to four key values: Entrepreneurial spirit, Commitment, Partnership, and "Menschlichkeit". This final value signifies the fairness and respect found within the company.
Open to ideas, Knauf Insulation makes it possible for you to propose your ideas in a professional setting and to take the initiative.
A permanent contract with a salary package that corresponding to your skill level are offered.
proselect has exclusive managing rights of this mission.
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the "apply" button to submit their application.