Technical Sales Representative - BeNeLux
Our client is a most trusted company in the design, manufacture and support in sealing solutions for flexible packaging products.
To strenghten their sales department, they join forces with proselect in their search of a:
TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (M/F/X)
Votre défi :
Technicity, sales and mobility!
As the Sales Executive responsible for the Benelux marketplace, you are responsible of sales and account management following quarterly and annual targets.
To ensure your role, you travel 3 weeks each month within the Benelux area and to the USA or the UK occasionnaly.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform field sales and promotional work to sell products and develop new accounts ;
- Analyse customer requirements and determine applicability to the company's products ;
- Build a strong and trusted relationship with customers and prospects ;
- Make formal presentations, facilitate product demonstrations ;
- Following the company guidelines and in collaboration with Engineering, Manufacturing and Field Service, to prepare and present quotes, delivery dates and other terms and conditions of sale ;
- Assist in the resolution of customer claims and ensure resolution of customer concerns following company policy ;
- Develop the customer porfolio through a smart prospection ;
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans for product lines.
Vos Talents :
Communication, negotiation and opportunities!
You have had at least 3 years experience in the machinery industry for labelling, packaging, shrinking in a Sales Executive/ Business Development Executive role within the BeNeLux area.
You hold a degree in sales or a technical related field, or equal this requirement by demonstrating 5 years of experience in a similar position.
In addition :
- You have an excellent command of English and ideally Dutch. Any other languages are a plus, especially French ;
- You are agile and have strong communication and organization skills ;
- You are open minded and seek for excellence and results ;
- You have excellent Microsoft Software skills ;
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions ;
- You are willing to work from home and travel about 75% of your time.
Notre offre :
Our client is offering you the benefits of an international, dynamic and professional company with an independent role and many travels. They are also offering you a permanent contract and a salary matching your skills + benefits.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.