Corporate reporting controler - Liège
Our client is an essential international player in the production and distribution of various industrial products.
In order to strengthen its teams, our client combines his reputation with proselect services to find his future:
Corporate Reporting Controller (H/F/X)
Votre défi :
Ensure data accuracy and consistency and act as part of the analytical engine of the division to provide insights and support business decision making.
In order to fulfil your missions, you:
- Realize monthly internal reports and analysis and develop automatic solutions ;
- Verify the monthly and quarterly group reports and insure data accuracy between different reporting systems. You are able to identify root causes and solutions ;
- Monitor performance indicators, highlight trends and analyze causes of unexpected variance ;
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue and expenses for the worldwide division ;
- Develop financial models and analyses for strategic initiatives ;
- Finally, you support the Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
Vos Talents :
Reporting, Analysis and organisation!
- You hold a master’s degree with a Financial or Accounting orientation ;
- An experience of 3 years in a similar role is required ;
- You are fluent both in French and in English, German is a plus ;
- You have excellent IT skills, knowledge with databases and SAP are desirable ;
- You dispose of tremendous advanced analytical skills ;
- You are open-minded and a real team player ;
- You are willing to learn and always seek improvements ;
- Finally, you are dynamic with strong communication skills.
Notre offre :
In addition to an undetermined duration contract, attractive pay and benefits, our client is most especially offering you the chance to join a company on a human scale that belongs to a solid group that is constantly expanding.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.