Packaging process development engineer - Liège
Our partner is an essential international player in the production and distribution of various industrial products.
In order to strengthen its team in England, our client combines his reputation with proselect to find his future:
PACKAGING PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER FR/ENG (H/F/X)
The position is mainly based on a large factory in Saint-Helens (300+ users).
Votre défi :
Development, creation and optimization!
As a cold end process development engineer, you will:
- Develop the cold end insulation manufacturing process to reduce manufacturing costs, optimise product quality, increase throughput, or improve safety ;
- Report the performance and developments in the packaging process across all GMW plants using accurate KPY's ;
- Play an integral part in the packaging materials supply chain ;
- Support new product development through development / optimisation of packaging techniques and products with internal and external stakeholders ;
- Provide support to all plants on any cold end equipment, packaging and product issues or investigations;
- Investigate and trial new methods of manufacture, alternative technologies.
This position includes travels on other sites between 20 to 30% of your working time.
Vos Talents :
Analytical mind, technical skills and experience!
- You have a physical science based degree (e.g. engineering, mathematics, physics, materials science) ;
- You demonstrate an experience from 5 to 10 years in a manufacturing environment ;
- You are fluent in both French and in English;
- You are a problem solver ;
- A training or experience of Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing techniques are a plus;
- You are an expert in MS Office (specially Excel);
- You are able to work alone and within a team;
- Finally, you are willing to relocate and travel for work.
Notre offre :
In addition to an undetermined duration contract, attractive pay and benefits, Our client is most especially offering you the chance to join a company on a human scale that belongs to a solid group that is constantly expanding.
This opening is exclusive to proselect. All interested applicants are thus invited to apply through the website www.proselect.be, or to send their applications to the attention of Jérôme Panak to the address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentiality.