Process engineer GMW Europ & Cis - Liège
Our partner is an essential international player in the production and distribution of various industrial products.
In order to strengthen its team in England, our client combines his reputation with proselect to find his future:
Process Engineer GMW Europe & CIS FR/ENG (H/f/x)
The position is mainly based on a large factory in Saint-Helens (300+ users).
Votre défi :
Improvement, innovation and technical issues!
The primary purpose of IP is to help plants get the best results for the processes they operate. This may involve a process or product improvement.
In order to fulfil your position, you will:
- Assist any GMW plant that has identified a shortcoming or scope for improvement in their processes ;
- Assume the role of Energy expert within GMW Central Technical and complete GMW monthly Energy reporting ;
- Help Plant Managers to identify areas for improvement at their sites based on data and/or direct observation, or respond to their requests for assistance in priority areas ;
- Support the IP Director in establishing the areas of Plant Support which generate the best results ;
- Provide or seek support to/from other CIA team members to achieve team goals ;
This position includes travels on other sites between 20 to 30% of your working time.
Vos Talents :
Leadership, innovating vision and problem solving mind!
- You are educated to a degree level in a technical or engineering subject ;
- You demonstrate at least 3 years of GMW Plant experience and a track record of delivering improvements ;
- You are both fluent in French and in English ;
- Your communication skills are excellent ;
- You have a tremendous sense of leadership, you gather people together and a show talent in team motivation;
- You are able to extract and analyse data from OSI Pi;
- A Six sigma qualification is preferable for this position;
- Finally, you are willing to relocate and travel for work.
Notre offre :
In addition to an undetermined duration contract, attractive pay and benefits, Our client is most especially offering you the chance to join a company on a human scale that belongs to a solid group that is constantly expanding.
This opening is exclusive to proselect. All interested applicants are thus invited to apply through the website www.proselect.be, or to send their applications to the attention of Jérôme Panak to the address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.