REGULATORY CHEMIST FR/ENG - LIFE SCIENCES (M/F) - Liège
Our client is one of the biggest companies in biological protection. The company is specialized in the marketing and the distribution of well-known brands.
Today, our client, helped by proselect, is looking for a/an:
REGULATORY CHEMIST FR/ENG - LIFE SCIENCES (M/F)
Votre défi :
In collaboration with the different active substance regulatory managers, you develop and maintain the registration folders linked to the chemical description of active substances in order to renew authorization or to develop new sources of active substances.
Regarding your responsibilities, you:
- Design screening and 5-batch studies for the chemical description of active substance;
- Contract 5-batch study and monitor the progress;
- Support the active substance registration manager for budget management;
- Take a look at 5-batch reports for other regions to confirm the suitability in Europe;
- Write technical equivalence report in order to obtain new sources approval;
- Communicate the strengths and the weaknesses of the technical equivalence;
- Prepare the answers to the questions from authorities and you update registration folders to get the final approval.
Vos Talents :
Responsibilities, solutions and sciences !
- You have a bachelor degree in chemistry, a specialization in analytical chemistry is an asset;
- None experience is required, but a proven experience in the field is an asset;
- You are fluent both in French and in English;
- Passionate about finding solutions with a great team spirit;
- You are rigorous, well-organized and results oriented;
- Autonomous and also able to work in a team.
Notre offre :
Beginning with a determined duration contract , our client gives you the opportunity to grow in an international and a highly well-known company.
You are a part of a dynamic, efficient and futur-oriented environment. Our client offers you a motivational salary package in adequation with your profile and your experience.
Does that sounds familiar to you ? Please send us your application to the attention of Jérôme Panak to this address : email@example.com Please mention the title of the offer in the object of your mail.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality and speed.
Tél : +32 19 54 46 55
Rue du Village, 9