JUNIOR PROCUREMENT ANALYST FR/ENG - Central Pruchasing (H/F) - Liège
Our client is an essential international player in the production and distribution of various industrial products.
In order to strengthen its teams, our client combines his reputation with proselect services to find his future:
JUNIOR PROCUREMENT ANALYST FR/ENG – Central Purchasing (H/F)
The position is mainly based in a large factory (300+ users).
Votre défi :
As Junior Procurement Analyst, you deliver analytical support to the Sourcing Management for worldwide market intelligence.
In order to enhance the sourcing strategy, you will:
- Provide analytical support to Central Purchasing in sourcing strategies ;
- Assist the department with the development and implementation of new strategies ;
- Enable the purchasing organization’s market intelligence through external market studies, data research and analysis ;
- Develop and maintain on-time quality reports related to Market and Business Intelligence ;
- Assist Central Purchasing organization in executing KPI’s, analysis of potential improvements, budget monitoring, FX impact and supply risks matrix ;
- Support the Central Category Managers with the identification of a sourcing opportunity and by developing category profile ;
- Provide analytical support during the sourcing and supplier selection process ;
- Finally, you will liaise and collaborate with external stakeholders.
Vos Talents :
Improvement, analytical mind-set and strategy!
- You hold a Master’s degree Business or Engineering oriented ;
- A first successful experience as an Analytics or General Procurement is an asset ;
- You are fluent both in French and in English ;
- The knowledge of SAP is a plus ;
- You dispose advanced analytical skills ;
- You are open-minded and a real team player ;
- You are willing to learn and keen to go the extra mile ;
- Finally, you are dynamic with strong communication skills.
Notre offre :
In addition to an permanent contract, attractive pay and benefits, our client offers you the opportunity to join a company on a human scale that belongs to a solid group is constantly expanding.
Your application will be handled with speed and confidentiality.
Tél : +32 19 54 46 55
Rue du Village, 9