REGIONAL HSE MANAGER FR/ENG/DU (M/F) - Liège
Our client is an essential international player in the production and distribution of various industrial products.
In order to strengthen its teams, our client combines his reputation with proselect services to find his future:
REGIONAL HSE MANAGER FR/ENG/DU (M/F)
The position is mainly based on a large factory (300+ users).
Votre défi :
The Regional HSE Manager will be responsible for the development, administration and management of a comprehensive integrated management system, to promote and ensure adequate work practices and conditions for our employees.
In order to do so, you will:
· Drive HSE values into the business activities thereby promoting a process of innovation and a “safety first” culture in plants ;
· Create a HSE culture of awareness and collaboration within the business environment ;
· Build a close working relationship with the plants as well as Group HSE ;
· Develop and implement programs and procedures to reach Group objectives and targets ;
· Ensure that a corrective action process, which includes tracking and reporting, is in place to improve the HSE culture ;
· Manage corporate related incident investigations in order to develop corrective action ;
· Finally, you will travel punctually in Germany and the Netherlands.
Vos Talents :
Relational ease, expertise and improvement!
· You have a bachelor or a master degree related to sustainable development ;
· You have at least a proven experience of 5 years in a similar function ;
· An experience in a manufacturing envrionnement with team management is required ;
· You have a good practise in Dutch and in English, any other language is a plus ;
· Strong communication skills and a positive attitude defines yourself ;
· You are proactive, efficient and results oriented ;
· Finally, you’re flexible and ready to travel.
Notre offre :
In addition to an undetermined duration contract, attractive pay and benefits, our client is most especially offering you the chance to join a company on a human scale that belongs to a solid group that is constantly expanding.
Your application will be handled with speed and confidentiality.
Tél : +32 19 54 46 55
Rue du Village, 9