Our client, a fast-growing intellectual property firm, is currently looking for a new member of their team.
In order to continue their development, our client is joining forces with Proselect in its search for a :
IP PARALEGAL (H/F/X)
Your challenge!Opportunity to develop a wide set of IP skillsAs a IP Paralegal, you play an important role in bringing innovation to the market. You will deal with varied patent cases with a wide variety of clients.
You will further:
- Responsible for managing attorneys’ files
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail related to attorney files, as well as managing correspondence with agents and authorities.
- Ensuring accuracy of information by checking and verifying databases and official documents.
- Regularly invoicing clients.
- Actively participating in IP training and staying updated on industry developments.
- Adhering to deadlines.
- Drafting and generating translations, reports, letters, and price offers.
- Cultivating meaningful business relationships with clients, attorneys, authorities, and other stakeholders.
- Contributing to internal projects.
Your talentsSmart and ambitious approachBachelor’s or Master’s degree in law;
Open and motivated to work and learn in other technical fields, next to work in your scientific comfort zone ;
Native Dutch speaking and excellent knowledge of English and French (written and spoken) ;
You have an eye for detail and precision, and you are well organized & efficient.
Our offerGet Challenged !YOU CAN COUNT ON:
A full-time contract for an indefinite period.
An attractive salary supplemented with legal benefits (insurance, meal vouches, eco-vouchers, sport & culture vouchers company car and fuel card, bonus,..).
A good work – life balance with flexible working hours and the possibility to work 2 days from home.
Interested candidates are invited to send us their application via our “apply” button.
Your application will be treated promptly and confidentially.