Our client is a leading European manufacturer and supplier for the domestic Household and professional cleaning and hygiene markets.
In an objective of development and expansion, our client is looking for ;
Supply chain Manager (H/F/X)
Your challenge!You are ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking and a team player
- Manage and develop the local supply chain team
- Manage inventory levels in line with agreed stock targets (total stock and safety stock levels)
- Responsible for treatment of non- and slow-moving stock
- Manage supply of materials
- Measure and manage supplier service level into the business to meet service and cost targets. Involve purchasing team to support the resolution of issues where appropriate.
- Liaise with Distribution manager and Distribution supervisors to ensure stock is shipped in a timely manner
- Work with local production teams to support schedule adherence and support the analysis of non-conformance and appropriate action plans.
- Responsible for maintenance of site master data in line with group standards
- Responsible for the maintenance of plant information in the events system ensuring minimal obsolescence for product withdrawals and on time delivery for product launch
- Ensure work instructions for the department are relevant and up to date
- Provide information to the Customer account teams relating to supply chain issues and/or customer service risks.
- Provide necessary reporting to understand the current status of the local supply chain in line with group KPI’s
- Represent supply chain in site specific meetings
Your talentsWho are you ?Behavioural competencies / Personal characteristics:
- Always committed, Accountability Giving & Taking, Working together, Aspire to the best.
- Team leader
- Customer focused
- Results oriented
- Flexible, responsive
- Punctual, precise, well-structured and organised
- Clear and assertive communication
Technical competences and qualifications :
- Master degree
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Strong project management skills
- Ideally 3 years’ experience of supply chain
- At least 3 years’ experience in people management and a strong team player
- Experience in demand or planning systems would be a benefit
- Knowledge of continuous improvement
- Ability to make decisions quickly based on the available facts
- Good knowledge of French and English
Our offerCompetitive salary package, real career prospects, great work environmentOur client offers you a stable contract consisting of an attractive salary, fringe benefits as well as several development possibilities.
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the “apply” button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.