Our client, a fast-growing intellectual property firm, is currently looking for a new member of their team.
In order to continue their development, our client is joining forces with Proselect in its search for a :
“PATENT ENGINEER (H/F/X)”
Your challenge!Opportunity to develop a wide set of IP skillsAs a Patent Engineer and trainee to become patent attorney, you play an important role in bringing innovation to the market. You will deal with varied patent cases with a wide variety of clients.
You will further:
- Building meaningful trust relationships with clients.
- Advising clients with respect to all IP assets including strategic advice and administrative procedures to obtain protection of their IP rights.
- Representing and defending clients’ interests (in administrative or judicial procedures).
- Actively take part in company projects.
- Work accordingly to client’s guidelines and principles.
- Identify and work on acquisition of new clients.
Your talentsSmart and ambitious approachMaster’s degree or Ph.D. in chemistry, pharmaceutics, biochemistry or equivalent ;
Open and motivated to work and learn in other technical fields, next to work in your scientific comfort zone ;
Native French speaking and excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken) ;
You have an eye for detail and precision, and you are well organized & efficient.
Our offerGet Challenged !YOU CAN COUNT ON:
A full-time contract for an indefinite period.
An attractive salary supplemented with legal benefits (insurance, meal vouches, eco-vouchers, sport & culture vouchers company car and fuel card, bonus,..).
A good work – life balance with flexible working hours and the possibility to work 2 days from home.
Interested candidates are invited to send us their application via our “apply” button.
Your application will be treated promptly and confidentially.