Our client is a family and industrial group, the second largest player in the world in its sector. Active for over 160 years, its products have played an essential role in important industrial sectors such as steel, energy, environmental protection, and construction.
For the company’s in-house engineering department, focused on being a global leader in developing Calcium/Magnesium based solutions to address climate change, we are looking for a :
Your challenge!Technical & Analytical proficiency!The Programmer is responsible for designing and testing PLC and HMI program used to control, monitor, regulate and visualize industrial processes. The PLC/HMI programmer will design the program according to process functionality note, TFL standard program and good Engineering practices.
Your responsabilities :
- You develop the PLC program with Siemens TIA portal programming software and the HMI with GE Cimplicity HMI/SCADA.
- You analyze functionality Note from Process team and translate it into a grafcet and/or Logical Boolean equation and develop the associated PLC program with respect to the Functionality note and TFL standards.
- You create a program library with standard function block to be used in PLC/HMI program.
- You create and review PLC documentation, such as function block description, schematics, programming procedures and testing procedures.
- You read, interpret and understand PLC wiring diagram, Control narrative and P&ID.
- You translate control narrative or functional note into a Grafcet diagram and/or Boolean equation.
- You perform VFD Configuration with TIA portal software and profinet communication protocol.
- You design the Industrial communication Network from the field instrument up to the control room.
- You make frequent travel representing 30%.
Your talentsAutonomous and problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree in automation/electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experience in programming of industrial processes.
- Strong knowledge of programming with Siemens TIA portal software and GE Cimplicity software.
- Strong knowledge of programming with Siemens safety program with TIA portal.
- Strong knowledge of Siemens S7 PLC and ET200 Remote I/O system.
- Written and oral fluency in English is required.
- Rigorous, problem solver, and autonomous.
Our offerMeaningful project in a renowned group !Beyond offering you the opportunity to join an innovative and meaningful project, our client offers you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home working policy.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- Multiple career path opportunities and space to grow.