Our client is a leading innovator in the field of materials science, dedicated to developing cutting-edge solutions for various industries.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated
R&D Scientist Conductive (F/M/X)
to join the team, focusing on the research and development of conductive plastic materials. As a part of the innovative team, you will be at the forefront of creating advanced materials that drive technological advancements.
Your challenge!You will play an essential role in the company!As a R&D scientist, you will conduct and drive the research and development of a range organic and inorganic materials. You will also plan and conduct investigations and experiments for the same. You will have to maintain a state-of-the-art laboratory, establish, and maintain a safe work environment, foster partnerships and build relationships which will aid in the R&D process.
Key responsibilities :
• Conduct laboratory investigations for a broad range of materials with focus for conducting plastic applications.
• Prepare and manufacture polymer composites-based carbonaceous materials (carbon black, graphite, graphene, carbon nanotubes) by mean of conventional compounding technology (twin screws extruder, internal mixer, rolls mill)
• Provide state-of-the-art reviews on materials, applications, and markets for conductive plastic.
• Generate new concepts/ideas to develop new products and improve the existing ones. Carry out feasibility analysis to develop proof of concept.
• Manage the project progress to meet project milestone schedule with good quality.
• Work effectively with innovation, process team and business development teams to provide data to answer customer and business development questions.
Your talentsYou are flexible, curious, and eager to learn!The person we are looking for is flexible, curious, and eager to learn. Our organization values great self-discipline and natural talent to make things happen.
Skills :• Minimum 3 years of experience in materials development for conductive plastic compounds.• Proficient in plastic masterbatch formulation and development.• Strong understanding of polymer materials, carbonaceous materials, and characterization techniques.• Hands-on experience with various laboratory equipment and analytical tools.• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with cross functional teams.• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Creative & critical thinking, good troubleshooting skills, able to work under pressure.• Highly motivated and able to accomplish assigned tasks with little supervision.
Requirements :• PhD or master’s degree in physics, chemistry, material science or engineering degree.• Experience of 3 to 8 years in materials science, organic chemistry or analytical chemistry.• Experience working with hazardous chemicals (powders, organics, acids/bases, etc.).• Relevant experience and know-how in regard with black carbon or its applications is a must.• Fluent in English and a good level of French.• Moderate reading, writing, and speaking comprehension of English.• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.• Ability to work under tight deadlines and excellent time management.• Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently.
Our offerWhy you should join the team ?Our client offers you a CDI contract made up of numerous extralegal benefits such as 39 days of vacation, meal vouchers, netto amount, 1 day/week of homeworking, yearly bonus, 13th month and paid holidays, phone and subscription, hospitalization insurance, pension scheme, company car and fuel card.
If you are a passionate and innovative scientist ready to make a significant impact in the field of materials development, we encourage you to apply
Tout candidat intéressé est invité à nous faire parvenir sa candidature via notre bouton « postuler ».
Votre candidature sera traitée avec rapidité et confidentialité.