KLK OLEO is a European producer of anionic surfactants used in the personal care and home care sectors for over 50 years.
The company now offers a portfolio of sustainable palm oil products with RSPO certification. Their ability to provide traceable, segregated and mass balance certified oil-based products enables KLK OLEO to continue to grow as the most trusted global partner in oil-based products and solutions. No deforestation and no new development in peat areas constitute their fundamental commitment to ensure that all chemicals produced are sustainable.
Since becoming part of the KLK group, KLK Tensachem has invested heavily in the Ougrée site and has become one of the leading producers of anionic surfactants in Europe.
To strengthen the production team, KLK Tensachem is joining forces with Proselect to recruit a:
PROCESS ENGINEER – CHEMICAL SECTOR (M/F/X)
Your challenge!You are at the heart of the developments/improvements of the manufacturing processes for the whole site!
Your main responsibilities as a Process Engineer are to:
- Participate in the design, implementation, acceptance and start-up of new processes;
- Understand the thermal and mass balances of the production units;
- Size certain manufacturing process equipment and verify calculations made by suppliers;
- Modify existing processes and ensure performance optimisation;
- Generate, correct and maintain the Process Flow Diagrams and the Piping Instrumentation Diagrams;
- Issue and follow up on ISO9001 instrument updates;
- Write data sheets for equipment and instruments as well as certain procedures and operating modes;
- Create process and project modification files;
- Supervise the testing and monitoring of critical instruments and equipment. Also participate in the development and testing of new products;
- Conducting “Safety” studies for new units or process modifications (Hazop, etc.);
- Ensure the follow-up of the site’s tank inspections;
- Act as a technical support at the manufacturing level;
- Participate in and/or conduct impact analyses;
- Ensure the monitoring of the production of softened and osmosis water, cooling towers and steam production;
- Maintain risk analyses (process part) in collaboration with the QSE department.
Your talentsRigour, pragmatism and innovative spirit!
- You are an industrial/chemical/electromechanical engineer by training and have a minimum of 5 years successful experience in a similar role;
- You have expertise in an industrial chemical environment;
- You have an excellent knowledge and command of the various manufacturing processes;
- You are fluent in French AND English;
- You have a proven track record in safety and quality;
- Autonomous, team player and proactive; you are a self-starter!
Our offerYou will take up a key position in a pleasant working environment!
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive salary package, our client offers you the opportunity to join a rapidly growing group.
You recognise yourself in the company’s values: loyalty, team spirit, respect and honesty.
Is this job for you? All interested candidates are kindly requested to send us their application via our “apply” button.
Your application will be treated with speed and confidentiality. Proselect is managing this opportunity on an exclusive basis.