The company is part of an international group with its head office in Maastricht. Their focus lies on supplying, installing and maintaining machines and production solutions for high-tech electronic components.
To find their new talents, our client is partnering with Proselect for the recruitment of an :
International Field Services Engineer (M/F/X)
Your challenge!International Service, Troubleshooting on-site & Preventive MaintenanceYou will be a member of the international Service & Instruction team. The job is a combination of a strong theoretical base and a focus on practical implementations and troubleshooting on-site.
Some key factors of your function:
– Troubleshoot customer machine and process problems in person or remotely;
– Installing new machines and machine upgrades at customer sites worldwide;
– Ability to travel substantially to international customers. All expenses paid;
– Submit activity reports, visit reports and other required documentation;
– Perform on-site repairs and preventative maintenance on machines and production lines.
Your talentsTechnical, Machinery knowledge & Solution-Oriented– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Automotive or Aerospace; two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
– Strong mechanical/electronical skills and machinery knowledge;
– Good verbal & written communication skills in English (French & Dutch are a plus);
– Logical and practical, solution-oriented thinking;
– Ability to read blueprints & schematics.
Our offerSalary package will be linked to the number of years experience you have !Our client offers you the opportunity to join a job with responsibilities, a job that gives you real satisfaction with a flat organization with a focus on people and creativity. People make the difference and personal contact is key.
More than a permanent contract, our client also offers an attractive salary package and a range of extra-legal benefits.
All interested candidates are invited to send us their application via our “apply” button.
Your application will be treated with speed and confidentiality.