Our client, Nanocyl SA, is an industrial expert in multi-walled carbon nanotubes.
They are a global industry leader in the development, manufacture and sale of multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs) and MWCNT-based formulated products.
They are a responsible company with leading health, safety and environmental standards to ensure safe handling and use of their materials. They are the leader of our MWCNT REACH dossier and a leader positioned for the 100-1000 mt production range.
Their mission is to support their customers’ growth with premium industrial MWCNTs, formulated MWCNT products and long-term sustainable performance solutions.
Their industrial strategy is to focus on the current challenges of the Energy, Transport and Electronics markets, while developing innovative and sustainable solutions for the Rubber market.
In order to continue their development, Nanocyl is looking, in collaboration with proselect, for the following profile:
Polymer application specialist (H/F/X)
Your challenge!Polyvalence & Challenge !As a Polymer application specialist, your responsibilities :
- Drive new product development activities related to thermoplastic (especially compounding) ;
- Support commercialization through technical assessment and demonstrations on site at customer location ;
- Contribute to the creativity and innovation capacity of the organization
Your talentsBon communicateur, esprit d’équipe et ouvert d’esprit!
- Master or PhD degree in material science/chemical engineering/chemistry ;
- Preferred candidate has several years of experience and strong technical background in materials processing and characterization ;
- Expertise in methods of characterization of materials ;
- Experience in product development and process applications ;
- Background in polymer chemistry ;
- Expertise in thermoplastics compounding, converting and characterization ;
- Expertise in formulation procedures and knowledge of plastic fillers is an asset ;
- Ability to interface effectively with commercialization, quality control and production departments and elicit technical requirements for applications ;
- Customer project management ;
- Strong interpersonal skills ;
- Experience in the field nanocomposite is an asset ;
- Demonstrate excellence in application of theories and principle of technical specialty ;
- Fluent in English and French
Our offerNanocyl offers you the opportunity to find your place within a human-sized and innovative structure, carrying key values such as human orientation, proximity and the spirit of initiative, as well as the possibility of working alongside a pleasant work environment where interactions are numerous.
In addition to a permanent contract and a full salary package in line with your experience and skills, our client offers exciting and varied work in a growing environment.
Proselect manages this mission exclusively. Any interested candidate is invited to send us his application via our “apply” button.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.