Our client is a company active in the aeronautical sector in Liège.
In order to strengthen its teams and carry out current and future projects, our client joins forces of Proselect in its search for a:
LINE MAINTENANCE CONTROLLER (M/F/X)
Your challenge!Beautiful and diverse responsibilities await you in this position!In this position of responsibility, you assume the following tasks in particular:
- To supervise the daily maintenance operations and pro-actively takes the necessary actions;
- To ensure an adequate preparation with sourcing/ordering;
- To align all parties to jointly achieve to maintain the aircraft available in the required configuration;
- To ensure an adequate daily maintenance operation;
- To perform occasional monitoring tasks to ensure optimal communication/schedule management.
Your talentsYou are THE person our client is looking for if you can answer YES to all of these points!You hold a B1 and/or B2 license in aeronautics and you are recognized for your solid professional experience in this field?
A previous experience in the same position or as a team supervisor is a strong asset.
In addition, you are our candidate if you find yourself in the following points:
- Do you have a good understanding of manuals and regulations specific to the aeronautical field?
- Do you highlight a fluent technical and conversational level in English and French (written and spoken)?
- Do you have good interpersonal skills, are you attentive to others and are you able to express yourself clearly?
- Does your helicopter view allow you to work under pressure and deliver the required work on time?
- Does your negotiating strength/conviction, your analytical skills, and your proactivity no longer need to be demonstrated?
- Do you have good computer skills (familiar with the MS Office suite)?
In order to perform the tasks inherent to the function, do you agree to work in 3 breaks?
Our offerMore than a job, you join teams passionate about the aeronautics sector and a company focused on the development of its activities!Here is what can convince you to join this company:
- A multicultural and international environment;
- A Liège and family spirit that is reflected in the company philosophy;
- An exciting sector with many challenges;
- Constantly new projects and continuous adaptation: you won’t be bored!
- An attractive salary package commensurate with your experience;
Tempted by this opportunity?
Now is THE time to seize this new career opportunity within this Liège structure!
Any interested candidate is invited to send us his application via our “apply” button.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.