Our client is part of a big group and is building high technological equipment. To consolidate their activity, our client is joining forces with Proselect in order to find their:
Mechanical Design Engineer (M/W/X)
Your challenge!Rewarding & Technical EnvironmentThe Mechanical Design Engineer will be functioning in a team of about 10 people and will support mechanical design engineering for new equipment and machine upgrades, introduce and elaborate new concepts and improvements and provide support to the Field Service and Customer Service teams.
Your tasks are:
– Develop & design new concepts, improvements and customers’ specials in both new and existing models
– Find solutions for mechanical warranty situations
– Definition of transmission and motor specifications
– Monitor deadlines and progress of the design project
– Provide necessary project input and data
Long term achievements
– Build an in-depth technical knowledge of the converting equipment
– Seek for continuous improvements
Your talentsKnowledge of the filed, Technical & AutonomousYou have a Master or Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering;
You have at least 3 years of experience as Mechanical Designer in a technical and industrial environment;
You have experience with Solid Works, MRP-ERP packages, XLS
You have a high level of analytical insight and make technical decisions
You are fluent in english.
Our offerSalary package will be linked to the number of years experience you haveOur client is offering a permanent position in a technical, respectful and challenging environment.
Interested candidates are invited to apply.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.