Knauf Insulation is part of the Knauf group, and for years has been the official producer and distributor of various products including glass wool, rock wool, wood wool, and extruded polystyrene.
With its four core values, Knauf Insulation wishes to become the global leader in energy-efficient systems for buildings.
To achieve this, the Knauf Insulation is partnering with proselect for the recruitment of a:
Product Specification Manager (M/F/X)
Your challenge!A challenging, exciting and international position!
Global view, collaboration and continuous improvement!
As Product Specification Manager, your workplace is based in Visé and you are responsible for the Group Products Specification Process and all product specifications for the Glass Mineral Wool Plants within the EMEA & APAC. You also lead or take part in product development and improvement projects.
You are also responsible for Continuous Improvement for the Central Technical Department of the Vise’s Site.
To do so, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage the daily operations of the Product Specification process including the updates & maintenance of the Specification Database, tools and associated documentation ;
- In liaison with the Technical, Manufacturing and Marketing communities, you are responsible for :
- Standardisation of existing and new product specifications across plants to minimise manufacturing cost, while maintaining all quality, certification & customer FFU requirements ;
- Contribute to product developments, including profitability analysis, production trials and definition of quality criteria.
- Develop and implement ideas for cost reduction, quality and compliance improvements implementation of best practice and standardisation ;
- Liaise with Marketing to develop or improve strategies to adapt product requirements to suit market needs ;
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing through regular technical and operational reports; brief colleagues; and deliver presentations to senior management or customers.
Your talentsWilling to travel abroad and to dedicate yourself to your career in an international environment!
Resilience and adaptability!
You hold a Master Degree in Science or Industrial Engineering.
The right candidate will :
- Have a good command of MS Office, and ideally SAP and Databases ;
- Be fluent in English and French, any other language would be an asset ;
- Have excellent communication skills, influence and convincing abilities ;
- Manage his organisation and time efficiently and be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and deal with changing priorities ;
- Have analytical skills and be a problem solver ;
- Be willing to travel about 30% of his working time (variable).
Moreover, an experience in product development, design, or standardisation in the industrial manufacturing environment would be a great plus.
Our client, Knauf Insulation, is offering a position in a work environment on a human scale with real career prospects.
You will be joining a company that sticks to four key values: Entrepreneurial spirit, Commitment, Partnership, and “Menschlichkeit“. This final value signifies the fairness and respect found within the company.
Open to new and creative ideas, Knauf Insulation makes it possible for you to propose your input in a professional setting and vividly support employees to take initiatives.
Knauf Insulation offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
More information: http://www.knaufinsulation.be/fr
This opening is exclusive to proselect. Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the “apply” button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.