Specialised in the design and realisation of LED lighting solutions, our client, Schréder, owes its reputation to its know-how in road & urban lighting. Our client also offers ambient, architectural, industrial and sports centre solutions. Schréder has been in business for over a 100 years and is constantly adapting its sustainable development policy to help communities meet their greatest challenges.
In order to strengthen its technical team, our client is joining forces with Proselect in its search for a :
GROUP TECHNICAL SALES SUPPORT ENGINEER (H/F/X)
Your challenge!Support, collaborate and train!As a Group technical support engineer, your main responsibilities are:
- Project Support: Assist and support the commercial teams with advanced Lighting Application and Controls Studies, Project management and Technical configuration during the entire process of projects ;
- Marketing/R&D Support: Validation of Optical solutions proposed by R&D and implementation into projects ;
- Daily follow-up of support requests dropped on the CRM platform. Create and Develop intense contacts with local sales support engineers ;
- Close collaboration and technical point of contact for both internal and external Partners/Experts for Lighting and Controls ;
- On-site assistance, commissioning and problem-solving for pilot projects, first of a kind installations, and more complex projects in the various segments ;
- Providing improvement proposals and Beta Testing of Sales Support Software and Tools;
- Participation and Contribution to the Development and Follow-Up of a Training program for Local Light Application Engineers ;
- Coordination and mounting of international Fairs ;
- Drafting and Publication of Documentation on Support Platform related to Lighting and Controls.
Your talentsCommunicative, curious and flexible!You have a Master’s degree as an Electromechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineer (or similar) and you ideally have a first professional experience in a similar role.
In addition, you recognize yourself through the following criteria:
- You have technical skills in a wide range of technologies;
- You are open-minded and able to focus on a specific area of expertise (for example, IP networks, smart city technologies, lighting software, etc.);
- You are customer-oriented and have a “problem-solver” mind;
- You are willing to travel abroad;
- You speak perfect French and English (spoken and written);
- Flexibility, rigour, and reliability in your results/data are among your undeniable qualities.
Our offerSchréder offers you, in addition to a permanent contract, a progressive salary. Beyond that, the package is completed by meal vouchers, group insurance, hospital insurance, eco-cheques, 28 days off, and a possibility of teleworking up to 50% of the time. Our client offers you to join a multinational company with an innovative spirit and a rich training path.
This position is for you? Any interested candidate is invited to send us their application via our “apply” button.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially. Proselect manages this opportunity exclusively.