Our client is an international group and for years has been the official producer and distributor of various construction products.
To achieve their goals and maintain their development, our client is partnering with Proselect for the recruitment of a:
CENTRAL FINANCE DATA MANAGER (M/F/X)
Your challenge!Data management within the controlling departments of the group!As Central Finance data manager, you will join the Central Finance team. Our mission is to support the senior management and the group in the planning and monitoring of the performance of the global business.
Data quality and availability are critical to allow the Finance team to deliver a qualitative and efficient service to the overall organization, and this why the company aims to strengthen its data capabilities in order to bring data together like never before.
Reporting to the Group Controlling Director, you will:
- Support the team with Data Management, Report Building and Analysis;
- Facilitate meetings and work sessions to gather information on the business requirements;
- Coordinate with IT for new data requirements and update stakeholders on the progress;
- Collect data from multiple sources and combine them in easy-to-use data models, queries and dashboards with the objective to accelerate and improve company decision making;
- Work diligently to identify process improvement opportunities within the Finance Team with the overarching goal of reducing manual, non-value added and administrative work;
- Strive to keep abreast of the current and upcoming technologies that can help improve how data are managed and used;
- Share new learning and provide ad-hoc data training to internal team members.
Your talentsPositive, can-do mentaly and critical spirit!
You hold a Master’s degree in Data Science, Business Administration, Finance, IT, Supply Chain or equivalent. You have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a role with strong data management / analysis aspects.
- Can answer questions from the business through statistics, visualization, and storytelling;
- Are analytical and process oriented;
- Can model data;
- Can create prototypes and you defend them with confidence;
- Have a strong understanding of databases (SQL, ETL);
- Can access the data directly and query them by yourself;
- Are ideally experienced with Tableau, Excel and SAP ERP & BW;
- Can work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment;
- Can share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues – you challenge them for the solutions that we are offering;
- Can bridge the gap between business and technical teams;
- Can partner effectively across hierarchies, functions and cultures;
- Are able to operate internationally (around 10% travelling);
- Are Fluent in English. German and/or French, although not mandatory, a distinct asset.
Our offerOur client is offering a position in an international work environment on a human scale with real career prospects.
Open to new and creative ideas, our client makes it possible for you to propose your input in a professional setting and vividly support employees to take initiatives.
The company offers you a permanent contract with a competitive salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the “apply” button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.