Our client is the Bart of a big group and is building high technological equipment. To consolidate their activity, our client is joining forces with Proselect in order to find their:
Controls Engineer (M/W/X)
Your challenge!technical and rewardingThe Controls Engineer will be functioning in an Engineering team of about 10 people and will support the controls software development for new equipment and machine upgrades, introduce and elaborate new concepts and improvements and provide support to the Field
Service and Customer Service teams.
Your tasks are:
- Develop and program the machine controls software for both new and existing machines using B&R, Rockwell and Lenze technology;
- Develop motion control for high dynamic systems;
- Develop intuitive and user-friendly HMI’s using B&R’s web based solutions;
- Implement Industry 4.0 by developing web based data capturing and OEE features;
- Monitor deadlines and progress of the project;
- Provide necessary project input and data. Organize necessary meetings with all process partners to ensure buy-in and multi-disciplinary input;
- Build an in-depth technical knowledge of the Converting equipment and software;
- Build a constructive relationship with both Production and Aftermarket;
- Secure and improve machine margins by continuous focus on cost reduction and cost effective developments.
Your talentsKnowledge of the filed, technical & autonomousYou have a master degree in engineering.
You have at least 3 years of experience as Controls software Developer in a technical and industrial environment.
You have a high level of analytical insight and technical skills.
You are experienced in B&R and Rockwell structured text programming, and in Motion Control.
You have ability to plan and monitor progress.
You speak a very good english.
Our offerOur client, is offering a position in a work environment on a technical environnement, respectful and challenge.
The association offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
This opening is exclusive to proselect. Interested candidates are invited to apply.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.