Developing existing potential, identifying and fine-tuning current skills within your organisation and improving the work quality of all personnel: this is the challenge of our human development department.
ON YOUR/OUR PREMISES
Working in parallel with its Recruitment and Selection consultants, proselect and its team of experienced coaches will support you with specific tools adapted to your needs, whether in your professional environment or in our offices.
As a coaching firm and reflecting our values, we provide tailor-made solutions for our partners.
It is our policy always to provide an initial contact with no commitments, so we can talk about your requirements and your business culture.
proselect offers you tailor-made coaching programmes to strengthen your managerial and organisational skills, or to improve group performance.
Each coaching programme is therefore customised and tailor-made.
Coaching useful for:
- Strengthening managerial skills (managing teams, managing time and priorities, etc.)
- a quality working relationship and effective communication, enabling the director/manager being coached to stand back from situations experienced
- to find meaning again in one’s professional role
- to become aware of possible future strategies
Coaching useful for :
- developing a dynamic capable of sustaining a project
- improving cohesion and relationships within a team or between teams
- helping management of change within a team, or a change affecting a team
- enabling employees to progress in terms of operational objectives
- encouraging team members or teams to work cooperatively with mutual understanding
COACHING FOR MANAGEMENT TEAMS/MANAGERS
- Management team coaching also assists in clarifying the company’s vision and mission in the long term and/or (re)defining and putting new strategies in place.
- We also provide support to executives and managers within inter-company groups, enabling them to evolve more quickly and to go further both in a personal and a business sense, by allowing them space for evolution and reflection.
The aim? That the client becomes everyone’s business.
- proselect supports you in a structured analysis of your company’s commercial department.
- proselect supports your business relationship management.
- proselect provides you with the most relevant development tools for better results!
COMMERCIAL DOCUMENT ANALYSIS
- a “snapshot”
- optimisation suitable for your business sector
SETTING UP BUSINESS PROCESSES
- portfolio management
- performance measurement
- inter-departmental collaboration
- customer follow-up (enabling you to provide more and better care)
STRENGTHENING COMMERCIAL EXPERTISE
- analytical ability
- use of relevant argumentation
- negotiating ability
- ability to close a deal
Internal sales forces » to achieve the following aims :
- create an effective partnership with the external sales force
- find one’s rightful place
- become more proactive
- strengthen one’s assertiveness
Raising awareness of commercial issues among non-commercial roles (accountants, drivers, etc.) » to achieve the following aims :
- improve client contact
- present oneself as an “expert” for the client
- ability to refer the client appropriately
- become a “calling card” for the company
- present oneself as a key communication pathway +++
To achieve this, our professionals support you during your training for proficiency across a range of interviews (formal and/or informal):
- selection interview
- objective setting interview
- assessment interview
- performance review or realignment interview
- dismissal interview
proselect offers you support in all types of communication, with a particular expertise in the support and training of “young” managers (irrespective of age), promoted as managers of old colleagues, for example.
- launching a project
- giving an instruction
- producing a progress report
- expressing a criticism
- leading a meeting
SPEAKING IN PUBLIC
- a catch-line
- managing time and tools
- concrete examples
- eye contact
- “ Jamy” method
- eye contact
- body language
- art of questioning and reflecting questions
- understanding what is key
- knowing when to finish
- BMA technique
- art of questioning
- listening exercise
- NV/PV/V expression …
- + “Mystery Client” option
- listening skills
- acting positively to be sincere
- confidence in others and in oneself
- working with little to get there
In front of a panel of journalists, proselect works with you on:
- giving a speech and its pitfalls
- the good client
- looking at the camera
- time management
» Welcoming and integrating new colleagues with improvisation techniques
- games encouraging team spirit
- listening and reacting
- the idea of “yes and”
INTERIM MANAGEMENT / CONSULTANCY / STAFF SECONDMENT
- Interim management
- Staff secondment
These profiles offer you and us a certain hourly availability to meet your needs with the utmost reactivity.
We offer you prompt contact, active listening to your needs and the A-Z management of your projects.
Our areas of expertise
- IT (Data Science, etc);
- Human resources, coaching;
- Operational excellence;
- Project management;
- Supply chain, etc.